The coop celebrates Bike Month in May! Members of cycling advocacy organizations (such as Transportation Alternatives, WE Bike, Time’s Up, Recycle-a-Bicycle, etc.), and people arriving on bikes, trikes, unicycles, rollerblades, skates, or skateboards (not electric) will receive an 8% discount* at the 4th Street Food Coop until May 31, 2023.
Now selling “upcycled” Renewal Mills baking products (bulk)
Renewal Mills products are upcycled: They are made with “okara”, the leftover soybean pulp from tofu production that would otherwise have been wasted. It reduces food waste and its environmental impacts, while allowing from delicious recipes, high in protein and fiber:
- 1-to-1 gluten-free flour: Can substitute wheat flour in any recipe (1 cup= 1 cup).
- Black Chocolate Brownie Mix: Just add vegetable oil and water to bake a delicious vegan, gluten-free cake.
Recipes and more information: https://www.renewalmill.com/
Check out some new bulk products!
We have added new products to our bulk selection over the last few months, including:
- Liquids: Balsamic vinegar, coconut oil (hidden in a bucket!)
- Refrigerated: Kalamata olives, tofu, miso
- Grains & Flours: White rice flour, arborio rice, Renewal Mills Upcycled Gluten Free 1-1 Flour Mix, Renewal Mills Upcycled Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix (just add oil and water and bake!)
- Non-food: Liquid shampoo and body wash, conditioner bars and shampoo bars (Attitude brand) – works great for my long thick hair!
And more to come! Send suggestions to email@example.com